Hi! My name is Mostafa Razavi, though I usually go by elektito. I’m a programmer. I’m also Honorable Chairman of the Fuel Commission.
If you want to contact me, the best way is always email.
Latest posts from my blog:
I work at SciSports. As a member of the Optical team, we have a service that can track football players and ball given one or more video streams. I work on various backend services and APIs that power our optical product.
In my free time, I enjoy reading fantasy and sci-fi, a bit of gaming, and even more programming. Some of my programming projects:
- Various small games which can be found on itch.io
- starforth: A self-hosting compiler for a Forth-like language, generating x86 machine code, bootstrapped from assembly.
- qbee, a QBASIC compiler, with a target VM and source-level debugger (this is actually my second QBASIC compiler, because why not?!)
- Hodhod, a Gemini server
- Gemplex, a Gemini search engine (gemini capsule)
- pybtracker, a BitTorrent UDP tracker
- pgtrio, a Trio-native PostgreSQL interface library, implementing both text and binary wire protocols.
My favorite books and series: The Wheel of Time, The Stormlight Archive, His Dark Materials, The Lord of the Rings, The Expanse, The First Law, Gentleman Bastards, Wuthering Heights, The Invincible, The Cyberiad, and all Sherlock Holmes stories,
My favorite video games: Stardew Valley, Life Is Strange, Celeste, Outer Wilds, Terraria, Portal (1 & 2), A Short Hike, Breath of the Wild.
Find me elsewhere
You can find me at these places.